Terms & Conditions
1. The person booking the holiday is responsible for his/her guests. No additional guests, other than those listed may be invited to stay without prior written agreement.
2. Until you have written confirmation that the booking has been accepted, the booking is not definite and no contract exists. Provisional Bookings may be held for up to 7 days pending receipt of your deposit and contact form.
3. A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to secure your booking. A £50 security deposit is required with the final payment 6 weeks prior to departure date. The security deposit will be returned after your stay providing that there is no damage (this includes lost keys)
4. It is the condition that the full amount is payable even if for any reason you are unable to take up your reservation in full or part. Provided we are given sufficient notice in writing we will endeavour to re-let the property and, if successful, make a refund to you allowing for any additional expenses incurred.
5. While representations are made in good faith, neither they or any verbal representation are intended to do no more than give a general indication of the holiday property.
6. It is a condition of the booking that all persons arrange full and adequate health and travel insurance. As this is a private property we accept no liability for any accidents if such should occur.
7. You are responsible for the property and are expected to take reasonable care of it. The property and all its equipment must be left clean and tidy at the end of your holiday period and ready for occupation by the next tenants.
8. If the property should not be available owing to damage by fire, flood, storm or for any reason outside our control then we will refund you the full amount of monies paid by you, but the liability is limited to the refund of such monies.
9. Towels and linen are provided. Towels are changed on a weekly basis. Beach towels are not provided. Cleaning charge of €50 is payable upon arrival.
10. In peak season a Saturday changeover is preferred. Arrivals after 16:00 unless prior arrangement and departure before 11:00. We are very flexible and can make exceptions, just contact us with your requirements.
11. Please be considerate for others staying within the complex. This complex is privately owned and is governed by a community. Siesta is between 2pm – 5pm during which period people may be resting.
12. The swimming pool may be used from 10am to 10pm (please be aware that between 2pm-5pm is siesta time and therefore you are asked to respect those who may be resting). Smoking is permitted in the open areas of the complex but not allowed in any enclosed area or the pool area within the surrounding fence.
13. At the end of the holiday period all moved and borrowed items must be returned to their original location. Broken items must be replaced with one of similar value and appearance.
Accessibility: the apartment is on the middle floor (two flights of stairs) so not suitable for wheelchairs.